Success Through Innovation
With a diverse background in developing Special Projects, often with no prior template, the client can be assured of the best commitment to success. Every project is approached as an individual challenge and protocols and devices developed specifically to meet the goals and aims of the Scope of Work.
The Chiron K9 Research Facility is equipped with state-of-art equipment to support research and training. But also the flexibility to construct and accommodate any bespoke devices required to support project goals.
Award Winning Innovation
Paul Bunker has received awards for his innovation in canine detection projects.He has been recognized by International and US organizations for innovation. Paul Bunker received a commendation from the Commander of NATO for his innovative approach to a specific problem faced in the Balkans by NATO Forces. He has also been awarded by a US Government agency for his innovative canine approach to an issue they were experiencing.
- Training lab and field based Special project support
- Development of bespoke and unique training protocols
- Development of training devices required to meet the goals of the project
- Proven success in complex project designs resulting in unique innovative products and protocols
- Clients include Government and State agencies, universities and commercial organizations
- Award winning innovative programs