Paul Bunker has a proven experience in canine detection research. He has supported the work of leading universities within the USA as well as government agencies. He has published and been a co-author of scientific papers and books. He has a unique skill set of developing protocols and devices to support complex projects and resolving training solutions. The Chiron K9 facility has been established to support canine detection research either independently or in partnership with organizations.
A full spectrum canine detection research solution with expertise in training and protocol development supported with state-of-art technology and resources.
- 20 Kennels available with beds, houses, and welfare support.
- Climate-controlled research lab with a control room separated from the lab with one-way mirrored glass windows.
- Custom-built Olfactometer with cloud-based data collection.
- Medical grade 12-arm stainless steel scent carousel.
- Medical grade stainless steel scent stands
- Custom-made scent devices specific to project requirements.
- Support for target analysis and preparation.
- Fridge/freezer and IT support available.