3rd Party Canine Cargo Screening Program
The TSA created the Third-Party Canine-Cargo (3PK9-C) Program, under TSA’s regulations for Certified Cargo Screening Programs (CCSP), to provide an efficient and effective method for screening air cargo to TSA’s standards. Under this program, third-party canine teams trained in explosives detection can be certified by a non-governmental entity, acting under the approval of TSA, as meeting TSA’s certification standards. Certified 3PK9-C teams can be deployed to screen air cargo for aircraft operators, foreign air carriers, and other TSA-regulated parties operating under a TSA-approved or accepted security program.
- Providers must pass a certification:
- With the new program comes new challenges. Cargo screening canine team provides must meet the requirements of the TSA’s certification standards and the demands of the client for quality and reliability Having the trust of certifiers is critical:
- The TSA, canine team providers and carriers MUST have trust in the certification official. The authorized certification official is the link-pin to the success and safety of cargo operations
Chiron K9, LLC has partnered with Spectrum Canine Solutions to provide a quality certification capability. As the largest certification provider in the USA Spectrum Canine has certifiers across the country and is ready to react at short notice to the challenges of supporting clients. With a “Right job for Right Reasons” ethos paired with integrity, honesty and reliability the service provided are truly second to none!
A professional and experienced certification provider, dedicated to ensuring standards are not only met but maintained throughout the life cycle of the canine program
- Experienced certification officials
- Integrity at the highest level
- Available for client support at anytime
- Quality, reliability, and efficiency beyond just a certification event